Author Topic: [Solved] Portable 3.5.8447 Cannot rezise Visualiser Graphic  (Read 263 times)

Nalco

I cannot resize the Visualiser Graphic. It seems to be a set height.

I have tried do drag with the mouse, and while I do get the resize cursor, it will not actually move the height up or down.

While trying to resize, the Visualiser Graphic was in the bottom panel of my layout.

Is there a trick, or is there an ini setting that I can change to adjust the height of this?

Thanks!
Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 10:24:22 PM by Nalco

sveakul

What visualiser are you using?  I am using the Classic Spectrum Analyzer in the "bottom panel" and the height resizes just fine.  Are you sure you are "grabbing" the top edge with the mouse?

Nalco

I am using the visualizer: graphic not the spectrum analyzer.

I am sure I am grabbing the correct spot as I get the up/down arrow cursor, but it does not drag to resize.

So I installed Classic Spectrum Analyzer, https://www.getmusicbee.com/addons/visualizer/368/classic-spectrum-analyzer/

and have the same issue. The header bar shows, the drag cursor pops up, but I cannot drag to resize.
Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 01:22:17 PM by Nalco

sveakul

It will say "visualiser: graphic" in the panel layout box no matter what type is selected, as below:

The name appears in the View->Visualiser menu ("classic" is selected here):

I don't know why you can't resize the upper border, maybe someone else can help.

Nalco

It will say "visualiser: graphic" in the panel layout box no matter what type is selected, as below:

The name appears in the View->Visualiser menu ("classic" is selected here):

I don't know why you can't resize the upper border, maybe someone else can help.

OK, your post helped me fix it!

I noticed you had the visualiser above the status bar, while I had it dead last in the order. 

I moved it above the status bar, and I can now resize it.

Thank you so so much!