Author Topic: Playlist folder order and Tab Filters help needed :)  (Read 259 times)

Dojando

Hey,
I have 2 questions that I could not find any good answer to:

First: 
How can I rearrange the folders of my playlists? At the moment they are ordered alphabetically. Bu I would like to sort them manually.
I have manual playlist sorting enabled. But that does not allow me to have a custom folder structure.
Besides that, Can I chose to enable manual playlist  sorting for certain folders but not for others? So that my Star rating playlists can be sorted manually but all of my artist playlists will always sorted alphabetically?

Second:
Can someone give me please a step by step guide on how to enable custom filters for different tabs? I have one tab that includes all my music playlists and songs.
Now I want another Tab with only Audio book playlists and Audio book files. I have checked the wiki and forum and even asked chatgpt but as above, I did not find an answer that I could follow.

Thanks for any answer ♥

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Hey there,

Regarding the second question, to have all your audiobooks in one tab:

- select the files > right-click > send to > audiobooks
- to display the audiobooks tab, first make sure that it is ticked in Edit > Edit Preferences > Layout (1)
  then click the + button like the one on the screenshot below, and then choose the audiobooks navigation tab from the sidebar on your left.

- to create a playlist based off of audiobook files only, select audiobooks as the source when creating your playlists (see image below)

I might have misunderstood what you're looking for though.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Dojando

Heyy, sorry for the late reply but I just wanted to say thank you real quick :) that helped!