Author Topic: Additional Tagging Tools / Library Report  (Read 719 times)

Darwin4Ever

When I open a playlist, track-numbering starts at "1".
But when I include "#" in the "Additional Tagging Tools / Library Report" track-numbering starts at "0".

How come ? How solve this ?

Darwin4Ever

Because I noticed I did not have the latest release of the Tools, I tried to install the 20230211 release.
But know Musicbee crashes when I try to preview a Library report, with the error

Code
MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439P  (Win10.0), 5 Mar 2023 17:26:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: TimerCallback
   at System.Threading.Timer.TimerSetup(TimerCallback callback, Object state, UInt32 dueTime, UInt32 period, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Timer..ctor(TimerCallback callback, Object state, Int32 dueTime, Int32 period)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.SetStatusbarText(String newMessage, Boolean autoClear)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.SetResultingSbText(String finalStatus, Boolean autoClear, Boolean sbSetFilesAsItems)
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsCommand.applyOnlyGroupingsPresetResults()
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsCommand.executePreset(String[] queriedFiles, Boolean interactive, Boolean saveResultsToTags, String functionId)
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsCommand.previewTrackList()
   at MusicBeePlugin.PluginWindowTemplate.serializedOperation()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Darwin4Ever

Also Adding ALL ASR results in a musicbee error

Code
MusicBee v3.4.7805.33439P  (Win10.0), 5 Mar 2023 17:38:

System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
   at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplaceCommand.install(Boolean installAll)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplaceCommand.buttonInstallAll_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Darwin4Ever

So now I'm completely stuck. >:(

I removed the "new" 20230211 release, and wanted add the again the old release 20190212 I had in use , but that doesn't work either

Error : Unable to initialize plugn: mb_TagTools.resources.dll - Dll entry point: MusicBeePlugin.Plugin was not found

hiccup

Because I noticed I did not have the latest release of the Tools, I tried to install the 20230211 release.
But know Musicbee crashes when I try to preview a Library report, with the error
You should also update MusicBee to a recent 3.5 version. Your version is almost 2 yrs. old.
Both AT&RT and MB should be as current as possible.

Darwin4Ever

Thank you, wasn't aware of it. That solved all errors.

Back to my original message :
Code
But when I include "#" in the "Additional Tagging Tools / Library Report" track-numbering starts at "0".

How come ? How solve this ?

Now "#" doesn't output anything anymore.

phred

• Global Moderator
Error : Unable to initialize plugn: mb_TagTools.resources.dll - Dll entry point: MusicBeePlugin.Plugin was not found
In addition to updating MB to the latest 3.5 version available from the first forum topic, it sounds like you haven't installed AT&RT correctly. If you're using the Store version of MB you will not be able to update until Steven issues a full Store release.

It would also be helpful if you pasted the full error message from the Error Log here. Not the entire -log-, just the entries starting with the date of this error.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Darwin4Ever

My own Replies #1 #2 #3 are all solved since I upgraded MB too

Darwin4Ever

Back to my original message.

TagTools Release 20190212
When I include "#" in the "Additional Tagging Tools / Library Report" track-numbering did start at "0", so always 1 too low
TagTools Release 20230211
When I include "#" in the "Additional Tagging Tools / Library Report" "#" doesn't output anything anymore.

How come ? How to solve this ?

phred

• Global Moderator
Dates don't help much when stating which version you're using.
Go to Preferences > Plugins > additional tagging & reporting tools > Configure and tell us the version number found in the lower left corner of the config window.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki

Darwin4Ever

From the TagTools Release 20190212 I can't see that anymore.
The TagTools Release 20230211 should be the latest and is the 5.7.8442.39379

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks. I wanted to make sure you were using the most recent version before boroda takes a look at the issue.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki