Author Topic: Theater Mode, AlbumTracks & Inbox = No Track List  (Read 695 times)

Sekt0r

Using a Theater Mode that has an 'AlbumTracks' element (like the default 'Rdio Style' Theater Mode) and then playing an album that's in the Inbox and not in the Music Library, results in no track list being displayed (the tracks do show up when they're sent to the Library).

Not sure if this is just a limitation but the issue is not present with the 'NowPlayingList' element, the tracks still show up even if they're in the Inbox but I'm assuming that one is just pulling direct from the current/queued Playing Tracks.

Example of the element in question:

<element type="AlbumTracks" x="40" y="245" width="441" height="800" font="Segoe UI" style="Regular" size="11" rowPadding="10" bg="180,5,5,5" fg="240,240,240" fg2="150,200,255" mouseOverFg="200,200,200" >
    <child width="15" />
    <child id="Speaker" width="20" />
    <child id="TrackNo" align="center" width="47" />
    <child id="TrackArtistAndTitle" width="283" />
    <child id="Duration" align="right" width="60" />
</element>

phred

• Global Moderator
You should post this in the thread for the theatre mode you're using so that the developer of the TM can see it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Sekt0r

I don't believe this is related to a specific Theatre Mode but more an issue with the function itself.
The two that I use that include it are defaults - 'Rdio Style' & ''Album And Artist' (I think that was the original name, I did rename that one).

I didn't know there was a dedicated sub-forum for TM's (nothing came up when I initially searched) but happy to repost it over there if it's more appropriate.

Steven

• Administrator
Which MB version are you using?
If it was a very recent patch version from the other day then redownload it as it might have been a change made
Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:31:45 AM by Steven

Sekt0r