Author Topic: Resume Playback does not work when originally playing Internet radio stream  (Read 655 times)

MRake

My Win 10 system gets put to sleep each night, in the morning it automatically wakes but Musicbee has the error message "Unable to open stream (error=48)". I am guessing that windows has yet to get the network up and running before Musicbee attempts to open the stream.
Is their a way to make Musicbee re-try XX times OR delay the initial attempt to load the stream url for xx seconds?

Steven

• Administrator
could you try v3.5 which is available from the first forum topic as that has some automatic retry functionality built into the bass library

MRake

I am using Version 3.5.8402, I did not see at "automatic retry" options in preferences but may have missed it...

The Incredible Boom Boom

I am using Version 3.5.8402, I did not see at "automatic retry" options in preferences but may have missed it...

@Steven was not saying there were automatic retry options in the Preferences, but that the BASS audio library should attempt to reconnect to the stream after network failure has occurred. If this functionality is still not working as you desire, you could try requesting something be down on the Wishlist board.