Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 932353 times)

boroda

@redwing
4 temp tags are added to ASR preset editor. '<tab>' (lowercased) special string is now used for tabulation in custom text. See 1st post for download link. Later I'll update ASR presets which will use new temp tags.

redwing

@redwing
4 temp tags are added to ASR preset editor. '<tab>' (lowercased) special string is now used for tabulation in custom text. See 1st post for download link. Later I'll update ASR presets which will use new temp tags.

Yes, it's working perfect. And period "." too. Thanks!

redwing

Thanks! Split presets are now working perfect. But I don't see any changes in Combine presets that have the exact opposite problem (not working properly if target tag is not first source tag).
This is my modification. Would you consider to modify them too?

boroda

@redwing
Thanks. I've modified combine presets. Download link on the 1st post is updated.

redwing

Great! It's working good. Now I am gonna post how-to instructions about clipboard tag feature.
Thanks for your hard work!

boroda

Thank you, redwing! You did half of my work testing my plugin! :)

WimYogya

Hello @boroda
Would ASR have an option (or could it be created?) to make the following rather complex editing a bit easier?
It has to do with track/title numbering of mainly classical works like operas.
Let's say I have 3 cd's of the opera Rigoletto. Cd's already numbered 1-2-3. Tracks already numbered for each cd: 1-24.
The tracks already have their correct title.
But I want to change the title as in the following format:
<album/opera> - <cd>.<tracknr>. <tracktitle>

With the copy tag feature it is very easy to insert the album/opera name at the beginning of the title field.
But is there a way to add the cd number + track number as well?

An even more complicated version of this problem is the following:
The opera has 3 acts but covers only 2 cd's. So you can not use the disc number as the act number. Act 2 could already begin towards the end of cd 1, so the track numbers there will not correspond with the act-track-number. I don't see how ASR or another clever tool could create automatic numbering there... Or....?
WimYogya
retired Dutchman (1944) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

boroda

Let's say I have 3 cd's of the opera Rigoletto. Cd's already numbered 1-2-3. Tracks already numbered for each cd: 1-24.
The tracks already have their correct title.
But I want to change the title as in the following format:
<album/opera> - <cd>.<tracknr>. <tracktitle>

With the copy tag feature it is very easy to insert the album/opera name at the beginning of the title field.
But is there a way to add the cd number + track number as well?
Yes. 1st download latest plugin version. Then find ASR preset "Combine tags '<Tag 1>', '<Tag 2>', '<Tag 3>', '<Tag 4>' and write result in '<Tag 5>'". Set <Tag 1> to 'Album', <Custom text 1> to ' - ', <Tag 2> to 'Disk #', <Custom text 2> to '.', <Tag 3> to 'Track #', <Custom text 3> to '. ', <Tag 4> to 'Title', <Tag 5> to 'Title'.

An even more complicated version of this problem is the following:
The opera has 3 acts but covers only 2 cd's. So you can not use the disc number as the act number. Act 2 could already begin towards the end of cd 1, so the track numbers there will not correspond with the act-track-number. I don't see how ASR or another clever tool could create automatic numbering there... Or....?
Try to manually set disk# to 1,2,3 according to act#, then use native 'Renumber tracks' command.

ma_t14

When trying to produce a library report with only the album artist field I get the following error

MusicBee v2.1.4847.37599 (Win6.2), 10 Apr 2013 10:40:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsPlugin.exportTrackList()
   at MusicBeePlugin.LibraryReportsPlugin.buttonOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

boroda

boroda

redwing

Have a look at this post: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9461.msg55880#msg55880

I was trying to auto-copy with TOY copy preset Love field to a custom filed. But the target field wasn't auto-updated unless the file is saved with an updated value. It would be great the field is auto-copied in real time without having to save files with an adjusted love value.

redwing

Tested auto-copying rating field to a custom field.

1. POPM values are different from the original.
2. Bomb should be 0 and no rating should be no value, but currently both are auto-copied as 0 to a custom field.

boroda

Have a look at this post: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9461.msg55880#msg55880

I was trying to auto-copy with TOY copy preset Love field to a custom filed. But the target field wasn't auto-updated unless the file is saved with an updated value. It would be great the field is auto-copied in real time without having to save files with an adjusted love value.
I asked Steven one question. Waiting for his response.

Maleko12

Hello! I've been having trouble with this plugin. The Advanced Search and Replace doesn't import any of the presets. Also, my list of words in the Change Case doesn't save, prompting me to add them each time I open it. Been having this issue for the past couple of weeks.