Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 930032 times)

Antkh

Can't download ASR-pack from the first post of this thread, "Invalid or Deleted File".

boroda

Its obsolete. All current presets are included in plugin zip.

Antkh

Some of my albums are with YEAR-tag "xx.yy.zzzz". How can i autocorrect them to show only year ("zzzz")?

Antkh

Broked link to download presets.
See the post above by boroda74 - Its obsolete. All current presets are included in plugin zip.

boroda

Some of my albums are with YEAR-tag "xx.yy.zzzz". How can i autocorrect them to show only year ("zzzz")?
Try to search (\d\d\.)(\d\d\.)(\d\d\d\d\) and replace with $3 in ASR command.

Antkh

Try to search (\d\d\.)(\d\d\.)(\d\d\d\d\) and replace with $3 in ASR command.
So, I need to make a new filter in ASR presets menu? Were can I search it?

boroda

Click 'create' button. Enter \d\d\.\d\d\.(\d\d\d\d) in the search pattern and $1 in the replace pattern, leave 2 optional steps blank. 

Antkh

Click 'create' button. Enter \d\d\.\d\d\.(\d\d\d\d) in the search pattern and $1 in the replace pattern, leave 2 optional steps blank. 
Works perfect, thank you!!!

Maleko12

OK, I'm sure ASR can do this, but I'm not sure how to do it. So, I have an album that has several "Feat. blah blah blah" for the artist field. I want to be able to put the "Feat. blah blah blah" part of the field to the end of the title of the appropriate tracks. So, for example:

Old:

Artist: Artist1 Feat. SubArtist
Title: Title1

New:

Artist: Artist1
Title: Title1 (feat. SubArtist)

How can that be done?

boroda

ASR cant append one tag (or part of tag) to another, so you need to use combination of 'copy tag' and ASR commands. Maleko, I didnt test the following, so use this with caution:

FIRST: search for .*?\s+(feat\.\s.*)$ in 'artist' tag and replace with ($1) in some temp tag (eg custom9).
THEN: append ('copy tag') custom9 to the end of 'title' tag placing between them one space.
THEN: search for (.*?)\s+feat\.\s.*$ in artist tag and replace with $1 in artist tag.

P.S. You can combine 1st and 3d replacings as first 2 steps in ASR preset (leave 3d step blank), then append custom9 to title.

EDITED - slashes replaced by backslashes - now patterns should be correct
Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:51:22 PM by boroda74

Maleko12

Thanks boroda74! When I said "ASR," I meant the entire suite of tools you developed. I also tweaked it a bit (now, in the first step, it does a search for "Featuring" and replaces it with "feat."). I love how powerful this plugin is :)

BeeBeeKing

Hi boroda, thanks for update. I am wondering if the zero rated tracks feature is broken? eg I have a 13 track cd with 4 tracks rated at 3 stars each, with this feature on or off the album still gets rated at 3 stars. Is this right? I am performing the operation in the inbox.

boroda

Working for me. Are you sure that 'Treat unrated tracks as zero-rated' option is ticked?

BeeBeeKing

Yes, Ive tried both ways. It must have something to do with files. I have another album with 15 tracks 2 of which have 3 stars and the rest zero....the difference there is with treat zero rated tracks on Album = half star, off= 3 stars.
Both albums are VBR 0 encoded, I can't tell what is different between the files.
Edit: Both albums are ID3v2.3 and both are ncoded with Lame 3.98.4
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:35:42 AM by bluesbeat