Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 937989 times)

WimYogya

@Frankz:

[/quote]From the add-on page, click the download link and download the ZIP. (Your post update shows you did this)
In MB: Edit->Edit Preferences...Plugins...Add Plugin (upper right) and find the ZIP you downloaded
[/quote]

Thanks, Frankz, I am on my way. Manage to install the .dll and even link it to my toolbar under ASR.
But... the presets box is totally empty.
Two questions:
1. How to fill it with the (perhaps updated) default preset list
2. In the past I configured a number of my old presets. I still have a folder 'presets old'. Can I add 'mine' to the default set - without deleting updated default presets?
Thanks!
Wim
WimYogya
retired Dutchman (1944) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

WimYogya

Hello all,

I managed to copy/import a list of presets in my newly attached plugin.
But...

In the past I had added/created a limited number of my own presets.
I thought they were lost, but I searched my pc for ALL ASR-presets and copied them to my appdata MBplugin folder.
Now they appear in the presets list again.

But still not reached the finish.
Seems none of the presets can be activated.
After I select one, I can change a selected element (e.g. Title > Track) but the rest is greyed out.

Cannot find till now what I do wrong.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Wim
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:50:39 PM by WimYogya
WimYogya
retired Dutchman (1944) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Tybot

I have a question regarding the backup/restore function. Does it include every tag field that's present in a FLAC file, including custom tags created by mp3tag or musicbee? I used it today to try to restore the value of the tag <lyrics> but it didn't do anything.

boroda

sorry for being late. i'll try to answer all questions.

boroda

@boroda
 I think I found a bug in the new version  :o

When you try to access a <Temp #> tag more than once, the regex is applied but all values from the source tag are copied over (see step 2)

all the values of Lyrics? have been appended to the tag:

If I change the output of step 2 to another tag:

only the correct regex output is appended to the tag:

just have tried to create a simple test preset and found no problems. so its not about reusing temp1 tag, its something else. try to check/experiment with your regexes.

boroda

Using MB 3.3.6987 wtih ATRT version released Feb 15 2019...

I'm finding that the width of the columns in 'preview' do not remain persistent. When I open ASR they're bunched together and I spread them apart, run a preset, close ASR, reopen it and the columns are bunched together again.

Thanks.
ill revert coloring back (the reason for the change was that previous coloring didn't look good with some skins).

you are right, there is some bugs with remembering column widths.

boroda

Hello all,

I managed to copy/import a list of presets in my newly attached plugin.
But...

In the past I had added/created a limited number of my own presets.
I thought they were lost, but I searched my pc for ALL ASR-presets and copied them to my appdata MBplugin folder.
Now they appear in the presets list again.

But still not reached the finish.
Seems none of the presets can be activated.
After I select one, I can change a selected element (e.g. Title > Track) but the rest is greyed out.

Cannot find till now what I do wrong.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Wim
don't understand. could you post a screenshot?

boroda

I have a question regarding the backup/restore function. Does it include every tag field that's present in a FLAC file, including custom tags created by mp3tag or musicbee? I used it today to try to restore the value of the tag <lyrics> but it didn't do anything.
all tags, which are mapped to mb tags (including custom tags). but I indeed see a bug with lyrics tags (and maybe some other tags).

phred

• Global Moderator
ill revert coloring back (the reason for the change was that previous coloring didn't look good with some skins).

you are right, there is some bugs with remembering column widths.
Thanks - looking forward to the changes.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
just have tried to create a simple test preset and found no problems. so its not about reusing temp1 tag, its something else. try to check/experiment with your regexes.
OK.  Will try a few different ideas.

Also, I noticed the Lyrics? psudeo-tag is read/write in MSR, but is 'read only' in ASR.
Could you make it writeable in ASR as well , please?
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
Thanks for fixing the Lyrics? tag  :)
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I'm using the latest MB and the 3-27 update of this plugin. Trying to copy and paste tags from about 250 tracks (using "copy tags to clipboard" and "paste tags from clipboard", I'm getting this kind of error a lot (sometimes on copy, this one was on paste):

Code
MusicBee v3.3.7032.40028 (Win10.0), 3 Apr 2019 22:01:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at System.String.Split(String[] separator, Int32 count, StringSplitOptions options)
   at MusicBeePlugin.PasteTagsFromClipboardCommand.pasteTagsFromClipboard()
   at MusicBeePlugin.PasteTagsFromClipboardCommand.PasteTagsFromClipboardPlugin_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Maybe related, it also doesn't seem to be actually copying all the info. I'll see if I can get more info on that.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

boroda

suggest a corrupted artwork. i'll prepare a debug version.