Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 938087 times)

frankz

Found the following entries in my error log this morning.  I'm pretty sure these occurred upon opening MB as I don't think I was yet playing anything at the time they were thrown.

4/19/2018 12:30:20 AM - 10.0.16299.0 - 3.2.6665.34905 - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at #=zfVOWnuz6Wh$HaskOtzmfiedeH9NK.#=ztizM69awK7T3(Boolean #=z1ch4PUrz3iUf, SortOrder #=zeks4fPAvS$yoHmsdNA==)
   at #=zfVOWnuz6Wh$HaskOtzmfiedeH9NK.#=zhnpL8w8=(#=zpnkmxwY4IX__pZjMupoooME= #=z9P49bjQ=)
   at #=z4$90odPQW5q9S2kLFw==.#=zIxnsWjiZbPJh(String #=zhNzA16PTIpIO, String #=z_x8_vbgH6Yw8)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin.AutoApply(Object currentFileObj, Object tagToolsPluginObj)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.ReceiveNotification(String sourceFileUrl, NotificationType type)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at #=z4$90odPQW5q9S2kLFw==.#=zIQ$i_ckXhk3p()

4/19/2018 12:30:21 AM - 10.0.16299.0 - 3.2.6665.34905 - System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at #=zfVOWnuz6Wh$HaskOtzmfiedeH9NK.#=ztizM69awK7T3(Boolean #=z1ch4PUrz3iUf, SortOrder #=zeks4fPAvS$yoHmsdNA==)
   at #=zfVOWnuz6Wh$HaskOtzmfiedeH9NK.#=zhnpL8w8=(#=zpnkmxwY4IX__pZjMupoooME= #=z9P49bjQ=)
   at #=z4$90odPQW5q9S2kLFw==.#=zIxnsWjiZbPJh(String #=zhNzA16PTIpIO, String #=z_x8_vbgH6Yw8)
   at MusicBeePlugin.AdvancedSearchAndReplacePlugin.AutoApply(Object currentFileObj, Object tagToolsPluginObj)
   at MusicBeePlugin.Plugin.ReceiveNotification(String sourceFileUrl, NotificationType type)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at #=z4$90odPQW5q9S2kLFw==.#=zIQ$i_ckXhk3p()

Don't know if it's related, but when I opened MB this morning it immediately locked up without loading the library or anything else (last.fm icon at the bottom was "!" for example). I had to "End Task" it in the Task Manager and then it worked fine when I reopened it.

EDIT: Looking back, I see this error kind of frequently in my error log going back to January 2018 when I was using MB version 3.1.6596.
Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:44:54 PM by frankz

boroda

Thanks! that preset is now working properly.
But there are more issues. The two performer presets have not been working for some time. Don't know when it worked last time.
Also msr command and preset were broken but now start working again. Still there's some issue when parentheses are used.

Try this:
*^(.*?)b/$1c

It works with msr command, but not with msr preset.
redwing, use now double brackets for asr functions, eg. \@tc[[$1]]

i'm afraid i haven't tested new version thoroughly enough though.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2t08o9562efboi/mb_TagTools_latest.zip

EDIT: i've made some bugfixes. link is the same.
Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 02:55:39 PM by boroda74

boroda

Found the following entries in my error log this morning.  I'm pretty sure these occurred upon opening MB as I don't think I was yet playing anything at the time they were thrown.

Don't know if it's related, but when I opened MB this morning it immediately locked up without loading the library or anything else (last.fm icon at the bottom was "!" for example). I had to "End Task" it in the Task Manager and then it worked fine when I reopened it.

EDIT: Looking back, I see this error kind of frequently in my error log going back to January 2018 when I was using MB version 3.1.6596.
can you reproduce this error with latest version of plugin?

boroda

Also "Folder name" and "Path" are missing from read-only tag list. Can you add them as part of that value can be used for other tags?
no, because these pseudo tags are not a tags (even virtual tags), they are virtual tag functions represented as tags.

frankz

Found the following entries in my error log this morning.  I'm pretty sure these occurred upon opening MB as I don't think I was yet playing anything at the time they were thrown.

can you reproduce this error with latest version of plugin?
I've just updated.  Since I'm not sure what produced it, I'm not sure how to know whether I can reproduce it, but I'll keep an eye in the error log and let you know.  This month I've gotten it on the 2nd, twice within a second on the 5th, and twice within a second last night - all of them seem to have been at a time when I would initially open MB.  May be a couple of weeks before I'll know whether it's solved or not since it's so random.

frankz

Also, while I'm here and all, this has been the way the plug-in's "Setting" dialog has looked to me for as long as I can remember.  

If the picture goes away for some reason in the future, a portion of the bottom of the box is cut-off.  It's not expandable in any direction.  My screen's at 1920X1080 and I don't have any scaling applied that I'm aware of.
Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:53:57 PM by frankz

redwing

Thanks! that preset is now working properly.
But there are more issues. The two performer presets have not been working for some time. Don't know when it worked last time.
Also msr command and preset were broken but now start working again. Still there's some issue when parentheses are used.

Try this:
*^(.*?)b/$1c

It works with msr command, but not with msr preset.
redwing, use now double brackets for asr functions, eg. \@tc[[$1]]

i'm afraid i haven't tested new version thoroughly enough though.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h2t08o9562efboi/mb_TagTools_latest.zip

EDIT: i've made some bugfixes. link is the same.

None of the reported issues are fixed.

frankz

I've got a Search and Replace preset that clears "Last Played" and sets Play Count to 0.  Well, it used to.  Now (version 5.0.6683? I can't really see the version number per my previous post), the blank "Replace" field that previously worked shows "SYNTAX ERROR!" in the "New tag value" field when I preview.

I can get around this by making it replace "Last Played" with "Unknown" (or anything else, I guess) but I'd prefer not to do this since Last Played is defined as a date field and, I think, is blank by default.  Blanking it out has been working fine for me forever.

Any ideas on how to get around this?  What can I put in Last Played to make MB think the file has never been played?

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I've got a Search and Replace preset that clears "Last Played" and sets Play Count to 0.  Well, it used to.  Now (version 5.0.6683? I can't really see the version number per my previous post), the blank "Replace" field that previously worked shows "SYNTAX ERROR!" in the "New tag value" field when I preview.

I can get around this by making it replace "Last Played" with "Unknown" (or anything else, I guess) but I'd prefer not to do this since Last Played is defined as a date field and, I think, is blank by default.  Blanking it out has been working fine for me forever.

Any ideas on how to get around this?  What can I put in Last Played to make MB think the file has never been played?

I was just thinking quite the opposite, how could I consign "Last Played date and time" to a tag - as that is one important detail that I would like to be able to preserve within the music file - (in case of a complete re-ruild of the MB library from scratch, as was recently required)..
Freddy :-)

frankz

I've got a Search and Replace preset that clears "Last Played" and sets Play Count to 0.  Well, it used to.  Now (version 5.0.6683? I can't really see the version number per my previous post), the blank "Replace" field that previously worked shows "SYNTAX ERROR!" in the "New tag value" field when I preview.

I can get around this by making it replace "Last Played" with "Unknown" (or anything else, I guess) but I'd prefer not to do this since Last Played is defined as a date field and, I think, is blank by default.  Blanking it out has been working fine for me forever.

Any ideas on how to get around this?  What can I put in Last Played to make MB think the file has never been played?

I was just thinking quite the opposite, how could I consign "Last Played date and time" to a tag - as that is one important detail that I would like to be able to preserve within the music file - (in case of a complete re-ruild of the MB library from scratch, as was recently required)..
I use it for very specific cases.  After I add an album to the inbox and preview it to see which tracks I want to add to my playlist, I clear the playdata so that the preview play "doesn't count." 

I also clear it for the first two weeks after a song is added to my library so that it'll come up in my playdata related autoplaylists more often. Once a song is played, it isn't eligible for play again in these playlists for 6 months.

Having this data in a tag would be helpful. Having a full playdata history for a song would be even better.

frankz

I've got a Search and Replace preset that clears "Last Played" and sets Play Count to 0.  Well, it used to.  Now (version 5.0.6683? I can't really see the version number per my previous post), the blank "Replace" field that previously worked shows "SYNTAX ERROR!" in the "New tag value" field when I preview.

I can get around this by making it replace "Last Played" with "Unknown" (or anything else, I guess) but I'd prefer not to do this since Last Played is defined as a date field and, I think, is blank by default.  Blanking it out has been working fine for me forever.

Any ideas on how to get around this?  What can I put in Last Played to make MB think the file has never been played?

I use it for very specific cases.  After I add an album to the inbox and preview it to see which tracks I want to add to my playlist, I clear the playdata so that the preview play "doesn't count."  

I also clear it for the first two weeks after a song is added to my library so that it'll come up in my playdata related autoplaylists more often. This is done automatically by the plugin. I do this because, once a song is played, it isn't eligible for play again in these playlists for 6 months.

Having this data in a tag would be helpful. Having a full playdata history for a song would be even better.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
1) I also clear it for the first two weeks after a song is added to my library so that it'll come up in my playdata related autoplaylists more often. Once a song is played, it isn't eligible for play again in these playlists for 6 months.

2) Having this data in a tag would be helpful. Having a full playdata history for a song would be even better.

1) For very similar results, you may want to try something like:-
     Match: All of the following rules
     Date Added is in the last 30 days (or whatever works for you)
     Last Played is not in the last 30 days
     Limit to NN items selected by: Least recently played

2) I can appreciate how full 'playdata history' would benefit many MB users, but not sure it would be something I could utilise, and probably be a pain to implement!

If anyone knows of a method of using "Additional Tagging Tools" etc. to add the "Last Played Date and Time" to a TAG, I would be most interested to hear it! I have seen that there is a way to update Play Count into a tag somewhere in the Forums...

Best regards: Freddy :-)
Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:20:00 PM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]

frankz

1) For very similar results, you may want to try something like:-
     Match: All of the following rules
     Date Added is in the last 30 days (or whatever works for you)
     Last Played is not in the last 30 days
     Limit to NN items selected by: Least recently played
That's actually not similar at all.  Thanks, though.  I want new tracks (3 months, actually) in my playlist no matter how many times they've been played. I want new music in constant rotation. For the first two weeks, I automatically clear the play data so that none of it counts toward any quota. From the 92nd day of age on, I only want to hear a song every 6 months at the most, even if the play was from within day 15 to 91. 

I've got it working fine.  It's just this "SYNTAX ERROR!" that's got me down right now.
Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:50:47 PM by frankz

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I want new tracks (3 months, actually) in my playlist no matter how many times they've been played. I want new music in constant rotation. For the first two weeks, I automatically clear the play data so that none of it counts toward any quota. From the 92nd day of age on, I only want to hear a song every 6 months at the most, even if the play was from within day 15 to 91.

I've got it working fine.  It's just this "SYNTAX ERROR!" that's got me down right now.

I'm sure there's a way to automate all of that good stuff with auto-playlists... probably!  ???
Regards: Freddy

frankz

I'm sure there's a way to automate all of that good stuff with auto-playlists... probably!  ???
Regards: Freddy
Yes, I already do as I said earlier.  Thanks for the advice, though.

It's really just the "SYNTAX ERROR!" where there wasn't one before that I'm asking about.