Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 938137 times)

boroda

its standard .net controls, i'm not sure what can i do. don't end, ctrl+end or ctrl+pg down work? counter is possible, will make it.

redwing

Ctrl-end works. But the bottom part of the scrollbar gets broken when the number of listed files exceeds some limit.

BTW it looks like continuous monitoring interrupts this plugin's working. The plugin was writing tags for many files but then stopped. The status bar says monitored files added because while it's working some new files were added to one of monitored folders. Can you reproduce this?

redwing

No, the scrollbar issue is not about the number of files. It's not drawn correctly in ASR preset window. Compare it with copy tag command window's scrollbar which is working fine.

boroda

for continues monitoring: even axe shoots ones for a life. its some obscure things. i need Steven's help to resolve this (if its not something else).

for scrollbars: will have a look at it.

boroda

phred

• Global Moderator
@boroda74-

Maybe I'm missing something, but every time there's an update, I have to re-tick my presets. Is there any way to prevent that? I suspect not since most of the presets are being over-written when updating, but figured it's worth asking.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

boroda

just dont import presets after update. or import only new presets.

redwing

redwing, thanks for bug report, i haven't noticed it because it concerned only english localization.

That fixed it. Thanks!

phred

• Global Moderator
just dont import presets after update. or import only new presets.
Of course! Now why didn't I think of that? Thanks.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

cjoprey

• MB Version: 3.4
I've been seeing something odd with the latest update - I can enable the plugin on my laptop, but my portable install on a USB stick (which has exactly the same setup using 3.2.6645) won't let me enable the plugin:

Any thoughts?

boroda

check <appdata>\TagTools.TagNamesErrorLog.txt for any errors.

also try to delete <appdata>\mb_tagtools.settings.xml
Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:18:51 AM by boroda74

cjoprey

• MB Version: 3.4
Thanks boroda74! Deleting the settings file resolved the issue.

Much appreciated!

redwing

new function is added: $Path(filename_with_path)

It already supports $Name function, then you could make $Name(<URL>) returning path with filename instead of adding the new $Path function. I also think it's not a good idea to use an existing field name as a new function name which could confuse users.

boroda

It already supports $Name function, then you could make $Name(<URL>) returning path with filename instead of adding the new $Path function.
bad idea because combining strings is much easier than removing substring. actually we already are able for a long time to get any part of url using $RxReplace function.

i've changed function name to $FilePath

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g7bpm0djxh4c06g/mb_TagTools_2018-03-15.zip
Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:37:11 PM by boroda74