Author Topic: Additional Tagging & Reporting Tools  (Read 558391 times)

frankz

• Editor
Have you ever had it installed before?  Check your MusicBee3Settings.ini file for references to the plugin in locations other than the one it's in now.
A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.

cjoprey

• MB Version: 3.4
Thanks @frankz - tried that and it looked OK, but it did show me that there is a file called "mb_TagTools.Settings.xml" in the AppData folder. Deleted that file,moved the entry for tagtools from the musicbee3settings.ini file, and deleted the mb_tagtools.dll in Plugins. Then restarted musicbee and re-added the plugin from the zip file and all is working again - I can only assume a corrupt XML file. Thanks all for the help, and I hope my solution can help others in future. :)

bkev

I'm trying to use this plugin to generate some cool stats from my music library but I'm failing at the first step!

When I load up the Library Reports and try to run one of the default built in presets I get this "No Files in Current View".

Are there any guides on how to make reports using this tool? I'd like to have some basic reports such as: most played songs; most played artists etc etc

frankz

• Editor
Are there any guides on how to make reports using this tool? I'd like to have some basic reports such as: most played songs; most played artists etc etc
Have you read the aptly-named Readme?
A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.

bkev

Have you read the aptly-named Readme?

I did yeah, but it turns out the report wasn't running as I needed to select "All Artists" in "Music" first so it could run a report.