Author Topic: Track Information Header Menu (Not Staying Hidden)  (Read 734 times)

Sekt0r

Hi, I don't believe this is a new bug, I'm just getting around to reporting it now..

If I hide the Track Information Header Menu it will stay hidden for the current session but after a restart of MusicBee the Header Menu re-appears in the "Now Playing" view of MusicBee (it stays hidden everywhere else).

I assume this isn't by design as this behavior doesn't occur with the Main Panel Header Menu.

Section and Header Menu in question, circled in red.

Thanks.

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About) INCLUDE THE LETTER (if any) AFTER THE NUMBER
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Steven

• Administrator
i cant reproduce this, so could you send a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

Steven

• Administrator

Sekt0r

Awesome, much appreciated.. I have noticed something some-what related now that it's been fixed, where the panels don't auto-resize as intended between the Now Playing view and the other views, which causes the A-Z Jump bar to be only half visible. Not sure if it's something you can fix. Example here: A-Z Jump Bar

MusicBee setup to reproduce:
- Have both the "Track Information Header Menu" and the "Main Panel Header Menu" hidden.
- Have the Main Panel A-Z Jump Bar set to Horizontal.
- Have MusicBee maximized (using the regular maximize/square icon at the top right). This one isn't a pre-requisite, it just makes it easier to explain/reproduce.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the "Now Playing" view, then close MusicBee and re-open it.
2. Now select any other view where the A-Z Jump Bar is visible (e.g. Inbox). It should now be only half visible.
Unmaximizing the window causes MusicBee to do it's auto-resizing and fixes it (you can then maximize it again without the issue).
Closing MusicBee when you're on a view where the A-Z Jump bar is visible (basically any view except the "Now Playing" view) and re-opening MusicBee will also fix it.

I could also reproduce the issue any time by going to the Now Playing view and unmaximizing the window and re-maximizing it, then go to any other view that has the A-Z Jump Bar.
Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 01:55:16 PM by Sekt0r