Author Topic: Location of the "Track Information" element in the bottom panel.  (Read 551 times)

Al W.

I find that the "bottom panel" contains the "Track Information" element.  It behaves properly, change albums and the track info changes properly.  However the panel configuration box shows nothing is assigned to the bottom panel and I cannot uncheck the Track Information setting because it is not checked in the first place.  Don't know how it got their or how to get rid of it.  Thanks for any help that someone might provide.

Thanks, 
Al

phred

• Global Moderator
From what I'm looking at in the Panel Configuration window, Track Information can -not- be placed in the bottom panel so if what you say is true. something very odd is going on.

What version of MB are you using? (Help > About) INCLUDE THE LETTER (if any) AFTER THE NUMBER
How was MB installed? (Store, Installer, Portable)
Screenshot of the entire Panel Configuration window please.
Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 11:09:47 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8878 P
@phred
It's hard to tell without that screenshot but the OP could be referring to the 'now playing bar' at the bottom of the 'main panel'.
That can be configured for track information.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

phred

• Global Moderator
It's hard to tell without that screenshot but the OP could be referring to the 'now playing bar' at the bottom of the 'main panel'.
Yes, they could. Which is why I asked for a screenshot of the config panel.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Al W.

The hint  "playing bar' at the bottom of the 'main panel... that can be configured for track information"  pointed in the right direction - and solved the problem.   THANKS