Author Topic: Show in the Track Information Panel which playlists a song is in  (Read 252 times)

Markus2310

I would like to show in the track information panel which playlists the current song is in. I have created some auto-playlists, but unfortunately they are not displayed. Are auto-playlists not supported? What can I do, to show them in the track information panel?

phred

• Global Moderator
That can't be done. What you can do is select the track or album > right-click > search > locate in playlist. Note that it could take 5-10 seconds depending on how many playlists you have and how many of them are auto-playlists.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Markus2310

at first, thanks for the answer.
It can't be done just for auto-playlists? Or all playlists? Because here: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=26445.0 I just found a thread, where dantasan did exactly what i want to do.

phred

• Global Moderator
From a very quick test, auto-playlists do not show when using <playlist>. But static playlists do.

What user dantasan did was to use <playlist>. From your screenshot, you're trying to combine genre and playlist. Try just using <playlist>. But again, it will only return static playlists.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here