Author Topic: Trying to use iPod & iPhone driver 2.0, getting storage folder error  (Read 237 times)

Nephraxis

I'm using Windows 10 and I'm trying to set things up so my iPhone 13 will sync with Music Bee. I've installed the ipod and iphone driver found here and I've followed all of the instructions. But when I reach the final step, where I'm supposed to hit "synchronise" in MusicBee, I get the error "The storage folder 'Apple iPhone\Internal Storage\Music\' no longer exists and may need to be changed in the device sync preferences".

I'm new to MusicBee and I'm not sure what to do to resolve this. Does anyone have any insight on this? I figure I need to add folders to the internal storage, but I have had trouble finding out how to actually do that in my iPhone's internal storage (accessing through windows explorer will let me see the directory but not add to it) and I want to make sure that however it is set up will allow the Music app to access it.

phred

• Global Moderator
You already posted your issue in the the thread for the plugin in question. Please do not double post.

I am locking this thread.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here