Author Topic: Blank artist picture fall back to album cover  (Read 971 times)

Ikarus

Some of my artist covers or pictures are blank while some have pictures. Is there a way for musicbee to use an album cover art as artist cover when the artist cover itself is blank?

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Welcome to the forum, Ikarus.
I believe it should already be doing that. If it isn't, it might be a refreshment issue.

So try refreshing that tab (press F5) to see whether or not it'll load album covers for the missing artist thumbnails.
If that doesn't do it, first locate these artists in the Music Explorer tab, and then go back to refresh your original tab again.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Ikarus

On the sidebar where you can show by artist, those do fall back on to album cover art when artist picture is not available but I tried doing what you told me too and the artists covers are still blank for me.

Ikarus

actually, some of the artists covers due fall back to the album cover because I don't see some of the images in the "Artists Pictures" --> "Thumb". However, there are a number of blank artists covers...

Nevermind, after clearing the resetting artwork cache they disappeared too
Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 04:26:16 AM by Ikarus

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Just so I haven't misunderstood:
By "disappeared", do you mean that all the previous blank artist covers are now showing album covers, after resetting the artwork cache?
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Ikarus

Just so I haven't misunderstood:
By "disappeared", do you mean that all the previous blank artist covers are now showing album covers, after resetting the artwork cache?

Sorry for the late replies, everything just seems to be working fine right now. When I did post the "disappeared" the previous blank artists covers were just showing blank artists covers instead of their album covers. For some reason after a few days, I don't know what I did but the blank covers now seem to be falling back to album covers.