Author Topic: Playlist checkmarks gone  (Read 362 times)

toomanynights

Hello!
I think I messed up the settings somewhere, but I can't find where exactly. So now in "Add to playlist" I don't see any checkmarks showing in which playlists this song already is.
For instance, this one is on "Cool" playlist, but there's no checkmark to the left of the appropriate line.

Funny thing is, I also have MusicBee on another computer and there the checkmarks are present.
It's the same on a standard skin; unfortunately the search was fruitless so far.
How can I fix this? Thanks!

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Not saying this will fix it, but try updating to the latest 3.5 MusicBee version.
"Add to Playlist" is what this feature was called in older versions.
On newer versions, it is called "Include in Playlist". So perhaps there were other related changes that fix this.
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

toomanynights

Not saying this will fix it, but try updating to the latest 3.5 MusicBee version.
"Add to Playlist" is what this feature was called in older versions.
On newer versions, it is called "Include in Playlist". So perhaps there were other related changes that fix this.
Hi, thanks for your advice! I've updated my instance and, sure enough, that fixed it.  8)