Author Topic: Clarity (X)  (Read 6856 times)

Clarity

I decided to revive my Clarity skin, which was released ten years ago, and started to rewrite it from scratch three years ago. It’s still a simple .xml file with some stuff I took from other skins I made for myself in the last few years, mainly from “Lost Child” which is another skin I used to release in 2018 and serves as the basis for Clarity’s remastered version.

The only things that resemble the original Clarity skin are the flat player at the bottom pane and the clean overall flair, but in the end it’s still Clarity. Great for anyone who likes smooth light interfaces. In addition, I included another version called “Clarity X”. It comes with the colour effect from the original skin’s flat player and has a more experimental approach.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Internal Links:

Google Drive:

VERSION

SCREENSHOTS

NOTE
There might be odd oversights here and there, therefore please report if you notice something that hasn’t been addressed so far. Keep in mind that the X version is an experimental approach; some colour elements could interfere with each other in certain player setups.

I wouldn’t say the skins are accomplished in their current state, I’ve missed too many skin element changes in the last couple of years for that, but for now it should suffice. I recommend using the X version with the player in the bottom pane.
  • Lost Child will be re-released separately at some point in the future.
Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 03:54:35 PM by Clarity

ethereal12

How do you set ratings to percentages?

Clarity

These are manually entered custom tags. However, it is also possible to display the default rating system as Virtual Tags in numeric form.

If you specifically mean the display "/100": This is possible with the Virtual Tag formula: Pref>Tags 1>Define New Tags
Code
Rating: {color: XX,XX,XX}<Custom Tag>/100
Then you can display the defined label as a field in other views as shown in the screenshot in the Artwork Layout.

You can find more about that here:
Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 10:46:33 AM by Clarity

gaiastar

These are manually entered custom tags. However, it is also possible to display the default rating system as Virtual Tags in numeric form.

If you specifically mean the display "/100": This is possible with the Virtual Tag formula: Pref>Tags 1>Define New Tags
Code
Rating: {color: XX,XX,XX}<Custom Tag>/100
Then you can display the defined label as a field in other views as shown in the screenshot in the Artwork Layout.

You can find more about that here:
Hi @clarity
I use and I really love clarity skin , the light version
this skin page

is there a way to change the botton bar and make it of the same color ? "sorry for my poor english"
this is the light white theme

and here there is the black botton bar with the red arrows , I would like to make it the same light color

thanks , for the beautiful skin :-*
MusicBee is the best audio player ever made, Love it ♫♫

Clarity

Hey, thank you for the feedback. :)

I created a modified version with a bright status bar. Download.

gaiastar

Hi Clarity
Wow , it's beautiful !
thanks Clarity

gaiastar

Hi Clarity
do you think the skin engine could let add 2 buttons for replaygain track or album to enable / disable it?
by the way
I created a modified version with a bright status bar.
is even better  :-*
thanks