Thank you again! This made some progress, but there's a new error. "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. An unknown error occurred (0xE800000A)." I did some Googling on this one and have tried some of the steps, I deleted the Lockdown folder in ProgramData
Looks like you found the same video I did when I googled it.
From what I can tell, I think you are going to need at least iTunes version 12.9 as this seemed to be an error that occurred with iPhone X users and 12.9 fixed it for them. As you are on iPhone 13 you might need an even newer version.
The delete bug can be worked around to some degree, I guess it really depends what you are syncing for how inconvenient the bug will be.
1. If you don't sync any playlists you should be ok. There is a worse bug I had to work around so when a playlist is synced, the plugin deletes it out of iTunes first before adding it back in again. This can trigger the delete bug. If you only sync one or two playlists, you might not encounter the bug very often.
2. Untick the option to delete items removed from the sync. Obviously this will leave them in iTunes.
3. If you still wish to remove items or you sync a lot of playlists, you can delete them manually from iTunes first before running the sync. But you need to be careful not to lose playcounts/ratings. So it takes a bit of forward planning.
3a. before you remove any songs make sure you have done a successful sync to get the play counts into music bee. If you are having issues with playlists causing the delete bug you can manually delete them in iTunes before you star the sync. Just open iTunes separately, delete the playlists (this wont remove the songs), close iTunes and run the plugin.
3b. Once you have the play counts in Music Bee, make your changes to the playlists/songs in Music Bee. Open iTunes manually and remove any songs that you removed from the sync in Music Bee, close iTunes then run the plugin.
If you sync your entire library and never delete anything, you should not encounter the bug at all.