Author Topic: How do you view the other covers / pictures in an mp3 or flac?  (Read 862 times)

Dalinar

How do you view the other covers / pictures in an mp3 or flac?

I can't figure it out.. when I edit the mp3/flac I see only the first photo and using the drop down there does nothing although, when I try to leave the song it thinks something has been edited and I have to decline modification.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
If you've got multiple embedded images in a music file, you should be seeing all of them in the Tag Editor (Artwork tab) as separate entries.
If you are seeing only one, then there's only one I suppose. How do you know there are other pictures in those tracks?
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

Dalinar

because I can see them when I open the file in mp3tag.. mp3, aac, flac.. they all show multiple embedded pictures in mp3tag.. but I can only see one in the artwork tab of musicbee and I can't see any button to change picture and the drop down picture type combobox doesn't do anything

for example with this flac there are 4 files

one is of type "front cover", 3 are of type "other"

what I see is the first picture in the file, which is also the first "other"

in musicbee if I change the dropdown box to "Album Cover" it will not change the photo to what is called "Front Cover" in mp3tag
Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 06:43:45 PM by Dalinar

hiccup

You should see all embedded images in the extended panel for Album view, if you have checked 'enable all artwork to be selected and displayed'.
You should also be able to see them using the Artwork tab in the Tag Editor. But that may not be completely obvious; you will need to scroll down in that panel.

Dalinar

ah that was it... I'm using a funky blue skin, really nice looking - not sure the exact name.. but the scrollbar is almost invisible and I only noticed it once you mentioned it.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Dalinar, mind posting a screenshot of your Artwork tab for one of those tracks with multiple images?
If you look at the screenshot linked on my previous post, you'll notice I'm able to see the first two embedded images without the need to scroll.
And you said you only saw one before scrolling, so I'm wondering how the Tag Editor window actually looks on your side.
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore