Author Topic: Custom Sort Artists values changed  (Read 479 times)

Corliss Rain

Help! My cat walked across my keyboard and now all of my Custom Sort Artist values have been scrambled. I'm really anal about how my music is sorted, so almost all of my artists have a custom sort value and I've got over 4000 artists in my collection. Please tell me there's a way I can fix this without doing it manually.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Can you show us a sample? Not sure how the cat would mess up multiple entries but fortunately the custom sort values are fairly straightforward to fix.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Corliss Rain

I remapped my library and it somehow resolved itself. Weirdest damn thing I've ever seen. (Just imagine me scrolling through the sort values screaming at my computer that Def Leppard should NOT be sorting as Del Shannon.)

hiccup

I remapped my library and it somehow resolved itself. Weirdest damn thing I've ever seen. (Just imagine me scrolling through the sort values screaming at my computer that Def Leppard should NOT be sorting as Del Shannon.)
Your cat felt guilty (fearing you might not feed him tomorrow) and reversed the damage that it had done.
Simple.
Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 09:37:28 PM by hiccup