Author Topic: Cannot Access Other Display Views When Using The 'Bookmarks' And 'History' Nodes  (Read 1058 times)

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
1. Not sure if this one is a bug or intended behaviour...but I cannot access other views besides the 'Tracks' view when using the 'Play History' node.

2. Attempting to view the bookmarks node using the 'Album and Tracks' view results in the following:
Code
MusicBee v3.5.8064.28759P  (Win10.0), 3 Mar 2022 18:50:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at #=zSj653QDalLBmEijNo5OCcpeHyNXi.#=z3r2AWx69bTx1(#=z2KtkmdpQ7_875VoIzPem9cs= #=zYz6bm1123isW, Boolean #=zrh7YerJK2SLX, #=ziiMBjxs= #=zHTxn3NI=, #=zD38zT5Y5tIHXWpQd3Syud5A= #=zvVnrPPJxm6gY, Boolean #=zhCDSlaOQXGGo, #=zzpIOzL_KXpEH6mN2qO1PfL8= #=zfJyJCFgJ5J8C, #=zibmgq$enxrSRCbRHXjH3ljQ=[] #=zIolkKBaz1Kim, Boolean #=zd6qR7AEu$_$Z)
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Steven

• Administrator

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Thanks.
only track details is supported.
If it's not too much trouble, can we get some form of indicator in there?

Looking at it like this, I was under the impression that those were all accessible...only to find out that a click did nothing.
Would it be possible to give them the 'disabled field' colour like how cut, copy and paste are looking here?
(or they could just be removed...unless they serve some kind of purpose just being there?)
I already spend hours on end on social media. Might as well spare a few of those to a greater purpose here.

Steven

• Administrator

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
for the next 3.5 update the other views are now disabled.
Thanks. Just noticed the changes on the new update.

I will fix the error message.
For the bookmarks node, only the track details view is now supported...(Album Covers, Artists and Jukebox views were previously enabled and working fine).
I'm just confirming if this was also an intended change? (disabling the other views for the bookmarks node)