Author Topic: Sound Bar  (Read 659 times)

Yoda19

I got a new PC and had to reload MusicBee. Fine! All set but had to manually load all of my playlists. When playing track, any track, the sound can't be heard until the sound toggle is up to 63%. This never happened before with my old platform. I have the latest version and the PC sound works fine after numerous tests and usage. I'm at wit's end with this because I don't know how to fix it not to mention seeking assistance is very difficult. The forum is so hard to follow.
Can you help me? Thank-you!
James Anthony Alvino
Email:  [email protected]

phred

• Global Moderator
I have moved your post to the Questions section as it certainly isn't a bug report.

What do you mean by "seeking assistance is very difficult"? MB is a one person operation and this user forum is the place to be for questions, answers, and support.

Have you tried the various options under Preferences > Player > audio player?
Have you updated your audio drivers? And/or for your sound bar?
Have you tried other music players or sound outputting devices to see if the same issue appears everywhere?
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Zak

• Global Moderator
Just a guess, but try Edit > Edit Preferences > Player to make sure Use logarithmic volume scaling is unchecked.
Bee excellent to each other...

sveakul

I wouldn't say "seeking assistance is very difficult" when you've already received responses from 3 regulars.  See if your problem isn't answered by the post here: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36091.msg197535#msg197535