Author Topic: DOUBT....  (Read 1432 times)

chago

Hi

Musicbee is a russian program...... so, Is it reliable?. Different russian software (i.e-: IAmp3) just control PC's and review this one for useful HACKER'S  information.

IS IT MUSICBEE A CLEAN PROGRAM?

Thanks a lot

phred

• Global Moderator
This is absolutely not true! Where are you getting this false information?
The sole developer of MB is from the UK.

My guess is that you downloaded a fake version from some source other than the officail MB website.
Where did you download it from?
Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 01:38:03 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

Don't know what "IAmp3" is, but feel I should say that AIMP 5.01 is a clean and excellent player, so you may be getting that from a source other than the author also.

phred

• Global Moderator
Don't know what "IAmp3" is
Probably a typo on the OP's part although I do see some references to it as AIMP3 despite it currently being at v5.x as you stated.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Zak

• Global Moderator
AIMP is also an excellent player with a long history, and probably the best alternative for people looking to move away from iTunes or Windows Media Player but find MusicBee's configuration a bit overwhelming.

Just make sure you get it from the proper site:

www.aimp.ru

They have an ongoing problem with someone hosting a fake version, as posted here:
www.aimp.ru/?do=news&id=61

Warning! The aimp2.us is not official mirror of our resource. This is a fake. All donations made on this site was sent to another people who not associated with the AIMP project.
Bee excellent to each other...

chago

This URL....has only two languages.... English and Russian ones. (lower right corner..).

https://getmusicbee.com/downloads/

Steven

• Administrator
That's because one of the forum members translated the site text to Russian, just like other users translate the displayed language in the musicbee application itself.
But you could have found that out by doing a forum search before raising a baseless claim.