Author Topic: Unwanted auto added tune  (Read 825 times)

Mikelap

My problem is about a setting i have somewhere in Musicbee that i want to remove and i dont know where it is . The issue :  i choose a tune to play  while it plays i browse an other album as soon as i open the album the first tune on the album i opened to browse will play next after the current tune  i did not  add in any way this tune it adds itself .Any of you know where that setting is so i can turn it off ? i have Musicbee on another PC snd it doesnt do that .Thanks
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

phred

• Global Moderator
Check the settings under Preferences > Now Playing > playing tracks list
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Mikelap

My setting are the same as on my other PC and it still does the same thing i tried different settings same thing Also i notice even if i choose an entire album to play if i just open another album when the tune is finish it will play the first tune of that other  album
PC Windows 10>Musicbee>Quad 405>Burson Conductor >Pioneer SX750>Woo Audio22>FLUXION AV-7 S.E.T. Speaker amp>FU32+6N2 AMP.>Asus Essence STX>CmoyBB>Sennheiser HD800S >Grado RS2E>DENON LA-D5000 LITE >DENON AHD-1001,Kef 104,Klipsch KG 5.5

frankz

Turn off Edit-Edit Preferences-Now Playing...playback...playback follows cursor

Mikelap

Well that did it works like before .Thanks alot. what's weird is that it never happened before and i never changed that setting i had that setting on,on both my PC i would venture to say that maybe its update related  .Both PC's are on same version ( the latest one )

phred

• Global Moderator
i would venture to say that maybe its update related
Updates do not change settings.

But at least you got it working.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here