Author Topic: centered artwork  (Read 4832 times)

ksvane

I'd like it if all non-square artwork (e.g. dvd or longbox covers) was centered in the artwork column instead of aligned to the left (as shown above.)

Steven

• Administrator

ksvane

Blinghound

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but has this been introduced yet? it doesn't seem to be the case with 1.2.4185

Cheers  :)

Steven

• Administrator
it should be - can you do a screen shot

Blinghound

Sure thing :), it looks like its when the fields are to the right, below works fine.

ksvane

does it by any chance make a difference whether or not the album info is below the artwork (as in mine) or on the right side (as in Blinghound's)?

Steven

• Administrator
it was intentional that the artwork isnt centred when the tag details are displayed to the right as i thought it wouldnt look as good.
i'm 50/50 about this though

ksvane

Blinghound, a slightly unrelated question for you... what software do you use to rip audio from dvds? :)

Blinghound

@Ksvane

To be honest, those are the only DVDs (in screenshot) I have in audio form, but DVD shrink + format factory works well, what about you?

ksvane

Been using something called DVD Audio Extractor which does the job perfectly but it's not free so I was hoping to find some great alternative :) I also have Magic DVD ripper but it only extracts to mp3 256 kbps or lower.

Blinghound

Handbrake is another good one - I used to use it a lot on mac, and it outputs to a number of audio formats. That's probably our best bet  ;)