Author Topic: The lyrics of the song in "now playing bar".  (Read 1154 times)

Boromi

Hello everyone! I would like to ask: maybe who knows if it is possible to somehow configure the "now playing bar" panel so that the lyrics have more space? Because not even the longest lines in the lyrics do not have enough space, but I wanted everything to be beautiful and without empty space, as I have on the screenshot.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
I don't think you (as a user) can adjust the sizing inside that element/panel.
As of now, you can only resize the lyrics if they're available as an element in their own panel. (either on the sidebars or left/right main panels)

You can try requesting an increase on the lyrics width in that "now playing bar" element or alternatively:

I noticed that the now playing bar also supports theatre modes.
So given that, you could try creating your own TM that resembles the now playing bar. (cover art, track info, lyrics and artist picture)
With a TM of your own, you would be able to decide where those 4 elements are positioned or how they're sized.

Edit: You can also try reducing the lyrics font size in preferences -> Layout(1). I believe a smaller size would fit some long lines into one line.
Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 12:25:35 PM by Mayibongwe
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
...but I wanted everything to be beautiful and without empty space...
Me and you champ (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=35768.msg195619#msg195619).
Favourite tune at the moment:   Dearly Beloved by Yoko Shimomura from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
An example of how a theater mode can be used to make adjustments to the now playing bar
https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=35928.msg196519#new