Author Topic: Date added to playlist field  (Read 2642 times)

Xel

Hello,

I found someone else asking for this but it's been quite some time and they had no replies so I thought I'd ask again.

Is it at all possible to have a date added to playlist filter? It would only be inside playlists obviously, I know it could be a headache to try and keep track of each independent playlist so maybe an option to choose when creating the playlist? "Track the date of tracks added to this playlist" or something.

I really hate having to compare tracks with date added to library to figure out which tracks I added last as I miss quite a few.
Thank you

The Incredible Boom Boom

+1

P.S. If you see a post for a wish you have, it's a little better to support it by replying to the thread.
Requests that are more "in demand" have a little bit of higher chance of implementation.

Xel

+1

P.S. If you see a post for a wish you have, it's a little better to support it by replying to the thread.
Requests that are more "in demand" have a little bit of higher chance of implementation.
Understood, thought I'd make a new post cause that one was in 2017 and had no replies.