Author Topic: sync issues to my phone  (Read 5807 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
Poweramp just got updated because of Android 12 so i wonder if Musicbee Wifi app can be updated as well.  I can select folders with Poweramp.
Last I heard Steven doesn't have access to Android 12. I'm assuming at some point in the future that will change. But I wouldn't sit around waiting for a fix if the Monkey works for you.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.4 patch from here.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 beta patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
Check out the MusicBee Wiki.
How to post screenshots is here

railfan-eric28

Poweramp just got updated because of Android 12 so i wonder if Musicbee Wifi app can be updated as well.  I can select folders with Poweramp.
Last I heard Steven doesn't have access to Android 12. I'm assuming at some point in the future that will change. But I wouldn't sit around waiting for a fix if the Monkey works for you.
Oh yeah?  I know he said there wasn't any pending updates.  But I wasn't' sure why.   If i had tons of money to throw around I would buy him a device so he could get the necessary updates done.  but I'm on a disability income.  Do you use Media Monkey?  I miss the customizations on MusicBee.  There isn't much to customize on Monkey.  And there's no VU meter.  Is there a way to choose which playlists get synced on Media Monkey?  it only gives me the selection to sync all of them.
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

frankz

Is there a way to choose which playlists get synced on Media Monkey?  it only gives me the selection to sync all of them.
I haven't used it in many years, but on my old version (4.1) it's Tools->Options->Portable Device Sync->[Select Your Device]...Configure...Auto-Sync (Device)...Playlists {at the left} and then you select the playlists.
A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.

railfan-eric28

Is there a way to choose which playlists get synced on Media Monkey?  it only gives me the selection to sync all of them.
I haven't used it in many years, but on my old version (4.1) it's Tools->Options->Portable Device Sync->[Select Your Device]...Configure...Auto-Sync (Device)...Playlists {at the left} and then you select the playlists.
thanks.  but I can't find it.  I'm on 5. 
I'm using a Galaxy S21, Galaxy 9+, Galaxy S7, a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Poweramp, and Musicbee.

frankz

You'll probably get better help with using MediaMonkey at MediaMonkey's forum.
A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.

railfan-eric28

You'll probably get better help with using MediaMonkey at MediaMonkey's forum.
I went over there for help  but dang each post has to be moderated so i waited at least 12 hours for my post to be approved so it took forever to get a reply so i replied to that post and now that post is in moderation.  The conversation is going nowhere fast.