Author Topic: Still scrobbling but not showing what I'm currently playing.  (Read 6712 times)

Blastbeats

Anybody else getting this? It was working fine until about 20 minutes ago.

The Incredible Boom Boom

I can scrobble and see currently playing tracks, however...
Maybe related, but has anyone noticed that loving a track in MusicBee doesn't carry over to their LastFM account?

Steven

• Administrator
Maybe related, but has anyone noticed that loving a track in MusicBee doesn't carry over to their LastFM account?
you need to enable synchronise Loved tracks in the last.fm plugin prefs

The Incredible Boom Boom

That option being enabled is how I realized the Loved tracks weren't being synced to LastFM, when I saw some tracks I had Loved in the past couple of weeks weren't Loved anymore.

Blastbeats

Sorry, just turned out to be a last.fm problem that night. The site wasn't showing anybody's currently playing tracks for a while. It just happened to coincide with me installing Musicbee on a new computer and incorrectly deducing that it was the problem.

Steven

• Administrator

That option being enabled is how I realized the Loved tracks weren't being synced to LastFM, when I saw some tracks I had Loved in the past couple of weeks weren't Loved anymore.
just checked now and all working fine. No changes have been made for a very long time

The Incredible Boom Boom

just checked now and all working fine. No changes have been made for a very long time

I re-enabled the Loved track sync and now the built-in Love feature syncs immediately with LastFM as before. However, while the plugin I made commits MetaDataType.RatingLove to tracks in MusicBee, this is not picked up by LastFM. I poked around the API to see if I missed something, but the only other LastFM method I saw was for getting the username. Am I missing something?