Author Topic: Saving any settings in a file, even just a volume adjustment, writes ENCODER tag  (Read 10410 times)

SonicRings

We can try to fix that by getting back on topic.

Please explain what is helpful and useful about saving the encoder to a tag.
Have you already forgotten we are in the 'bug reports' board here?
What is not clear about that?

What is your point? You just sent a bunch of pointless off-topic messages here, now answer the question that is directly related to what this topic is about.

Could a mod please lock this thread so to save me from myself?
I think you should just stop posting. You suddenly want this thread to be locked because I made you realize just how popular it is and you don't want it gaining any more attention. Just stop posting. We don't need this to be locked just because you want to derail it.
Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 06:06:55 PM by SonicRings

hiccup

You just sent a bunch of pointless off-topic messages here, now answer the question that is directly what this topic is about.
You labeling them as pointless and off-topic says something about your understanding of the matter.
Also, I don't respond well to commands from people that haven't behaved in a manner I respect much.

hiccup

We don't need this to be locked just because you want to derail it.
So after all this, you still believe that you are reporting a software bug?
Wow, you are thick indeed.

SonicRings

You just sent a bunch of pointless off-topic messages here, now answer the question that is directly what this topic is about.
You labeling them as pointless and off-topic says something about your understanding of the matter.
Also, I don't respond well to commands from people that haven't behaved in a manner I respect much.

Don't avoid the question. Please explain what is helpful and useful about saving the encoder to a tag.

hiccup

Don't avoid the question. Please explain what is helpful and useful about saving the encoder to a tag.
Nope.
We are in the 'bug reports' board.
Not in the 'please explain to me' board.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I'm not a fan of the Encoder behavior, either, but y'all arguing about it is definitely not going to change it. Thread locked.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)