Author Topic: Album sub-header fields in the Detailed List view  (Read 1643 times)

nakedpantsu

• pantsu is love, pantsu is life
Is there any way to use the additional album sub-header fields from the Compact Grid view when using Detailed List?

thx

The Incredible Boom Boom

Do you not have "artwork fields" under "track layout" when you switch to "detailed list?"

It looks like you're using an oooolllllld version?

nakedpantsu

Hi,

No, I just updated to the latest version. (I just haven't customized the look coz I'm lazy).

And yes, I am aware of the Artwork Fields. However that is not what I want. If I use the artwork fields, the details are put either under the artwork or right beside it but it creates a new column instead of being above the tracks.

The Incredible Boom Boom

Like that then?
I'm assuming you're using the Albums and Tracks view, but the above hack only works with the Artists view.
I don't quite remember how I got it to display like that, though, but below is how I have that view set up.
If you decide to follow through with this, you have to set the Artwork Layout settings as above too.
Then you'll need to play with the sizing of the panels to get it right (this is the part I can't remember how to do.)
You can (obviously) ignore the tags and just include whatever you want.

Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 04:48:17 PM by The Incredible Boom Boom

nakedpantsu

Like that then?
I'm assuming you're using the Albums and Tracks view, but the above hack only works with the Artists view.
I don't quite remember how I got it to display like that, though, but below is how I have that view set up.
If you decide to follow through with this, you have to set the Artwork Layout settings as above too.
Then you'll need to play with the sizing of the panels to get it right (this is the part I can't remember how to do.)
You can (obviously) ignore the tags and just include whatever you want.

This looks good, I might try it out sometime. I still prefer the Detailed view though as it allows me to choose which columns I want to display.

I've been tweeking a bit and it seems it's not possible for now. I'll just try to find what looks good for me.

thx

The Incredible Boom Boom

This looks good, I might try it out sometime. I still prefer the Detailed view though as it allows me to choose which columns I want to display.

That is the "detailed list."