Author Topic: Some minor playlist issues with MusicBee 3.5.8150  (Read 413 times)

HerrMerkt

I have encountered some minor issues using MusicBee 3.5.8150 on Windows 11.

In previous versions, the position in the playlist was saved when I was switching between playlists. So when I was at the bottom of Playlist A, switched to Playlist B, and then went back to Playlist A, I was still at the bottom of Playlist A, which was very convenient for longer playlists.
However, in the newest version, the playlist position does not seem to be saved because if I switch between playlists, I am back at the top of the playlist when I switch from Playlist A (bottom) to Playlist B to Playlist A (back on top, but I want to be at the bottom).

Further, sometimes, when I am searching in auto-playlists, the search term seems to be stuck. So when I search for an artist, then delete the search term, switch to another playlist, and then switch back to the auto-playlist, the search term is still active. This problem can be fixed by re-starting MusicBee.

I hope that the description of the issues is clear. Otherwise, I will be happy to clarify.

Steven

• Administrator
remembering the playlist position has only ever been supported when switching playlists in the left navigator, and is still supported in v3.5. If you are switching playlists in the Playlists tab there is no support for that - i believe thats always been the case