Author Topic: Music Bee at the Top of the Site alternativeto.net  (Read 9210 times)

pedromeneses

Hi guys, I recently discovered a website called "AlternativeTo".

This happened after a reading on the music bee forum when I searched on google for "apps like subsonic" and found a sequence of similar apps as well as lists of apps from tags, for example "music player, music library".

I saw that the music bee is listed on this site in a good position but has few hearts (495) and ratings compared to music players like foobar2000, Clementine and AIMP. The first place in the music library category is the VLC Media Player with 6768 hearts, it is above even spotify.

In conclusion, I came to suggest that you go to the music bee page on the website, give your heart and do the five star rating so that the media player is at the top and more people can get to know, use and recommend the music bee. (https://alternativeto.net/software/musicbee/about/)

Música

Done, thanks. I didn't register, so I may be able to keep adding hearts -unless you also have to complete the other items.

phred

• Global Moderator
A downside to doing this is that MB will be inundated with new users which could quite possibly overwhelm Steven when trying to provide support.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Música