Author Topic: Is there a keyboard shortcut to save changes you made in thhe comments sections?  (Read 1500 times)

NAWTBOY

Right now I am clicking on the dick to save my changes but I'm wondering if there's a keyboard shortcut that will also do this?

phred

• Global Moderator
Do you know there's a Hotkey section in Preferences? Perhaps looking first and asking questions after would have saved you a lot of time.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

hiccup

Right now I am clicking on the dick to save my changes...
Please don't click on the dick.
Unless you are using a skin that you acquired from some underground scene that probably shouldn't be shared here.

frankz

Right now I am clicking on the dick to save my changes...
Please don't click on the dick.
Unless you are using a skin that you acquired from some underground scene that probably shouldn't be shared here.
That's such a perfect setup for a joke about what that skin might be named, but that joke would certainly get me banned.

hiccup

That's such a perfect setup for a joke about what that skin might be named, but that joke would certainly get me banned.
But it also could give you a free pass into a subculture where interesting MusicBee skins are exchanged between MusicBee lovers on harddicks in the dark of night…

hiccup

Hm, that sig you have been using for a while now always has struck me as a bit off-character. (no offense)
But in the light of this discussion, I now see I may have been missing some other meaning behind it?

frankz

LOL the sig is my get out of jail free card for whatever jerky thing I may have said in the post above it on any given day.  It's a psyop.

hiccup

Since I don't really want to learn about the things happening right under your nose, I'll just gladly accept this explanation.

So, the magic powers of a signature should never be underestimated?
I probably should put some serious effort in it to see if I can come up with a strong signature for 'hiccup' that protects me from evil and stupidity then.
Any suggestions?

hiccup

P.S.
Apologies to NAWTBOY for perhaps slightly derailing your thread.

Scratch 'perhaps'.
Definitely derailing it a little bit.
Well, maybe a lot.
O.k., completely.
Forgive us?

Did phred's reply solve it for you?
Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:14:23 PM by hiccup