Author Topic: Larger artwork size in artwork view  (Read 2447 times)

kon324

As far as I can tell, in artwork view, the maximum image size is 150x150 pixels. Are there any plans to increase this?

Part of my reasoning behind requesting this is that with the addition of the "group by artist" view, I imagine many people's libraries got much easier to scroll through. Now having larger artwork isn't quite as difficult to integrate.

Personally, I would love to see the maximum raised to 200x200. I'm not suggesting anything too ridiculously large, but considering how small images can currently get, it'd be nice to see a little more of a range for those who like larger art.

Thanks for all the continued hard work, and for actually reading these suggestions!

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
I think 400x400 or 450x450 or even 500x500 would be great
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

cartman005

At that size, most people would only be able to fit one or two albums to a row though.

kon324

From what I can tell, iTunes maxes out at around 300x300, which seems crazy large to me. I agree, you'd only be able to fit like 2 or 3 albums in a row and only 2 rows. It perhaps could be useful for people who want to take a very visual, almost media center approach to things, but for most users, anything over 300x300 is probably too big.

But at 200x200 I can fit 3 rows and 5 columns in the way I've got my window sized (not even full screen on a 1680x1050 monitor).

Blinghound