Author Topic: Playlist syncing to phone but missing entries (Google Pixel 2)  (Read 3245 times)

BigBoct

All of the songs on the playlist synced properly, but the playlist itself, in m3u8 format, did not. Looking at it with Rocket Music Player on the phone, over 100 entries are missing. Looking at it from my computer using MusicBee library says the playlist is empty. I'll provide more details as requested as honestly I don't know what else might be needed to troubleshoot this.0

phred

• Global Moderator
What version of MB are you using? (Help > About)
How was MB installed? (Installer, Portable, Store)

If you're not using 3.4.x, then I suggest updating to it first before trying anything else. See my signature.

If updating doesn't change anything, then using a file explorer find the playlist in question. Then open it with a text editor and see if if looks correct. If it does, then tray another playlist format that Rocket Player can accept.
Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 01:35:05 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

BigBoct

I've done some further testing, including the update, and the problem seems to be specific to my Pixel 2. I used MusicBee to sync to my old phone, and it worked fine.

BigBoct

For the time being I figured out a workaround. I can sync the playlist to my old phone, and then use Rocket Player's cloud-sync function to clone it on the Pixel 2. It works, but I still don't know what the underlying issue is.