Author Topic: Playlist layout  (Read 2492 times)

ksvane

If I remove the track browser at the top of a given playlist and switch back to library, the track browser is also gone there. It would be nice with the possibility to have playlists show as simple lists without the track browser, yet keep the track browser there in the library.

Antkh

Agree! This would be very useful feature! Such option is implemented in iTunes. I got used to those playlists without track browser.

P.S. And additional wish: make button "Shuffle" work separately for each playlist and not for every one at the same time. This is another convenient feature in iTunes while managing playlists. Or just make an option in any playlist to autoshuffle "yes/no".

Steven

• Administrator
i've added a setting in the Layout preferences to not show the Track Browser for playlists.
Its in the next weekly update

Antkh

Thanks, got it (v1.4.4355)! Auto hide track-browser in playlists works perfect!
And can be "shuffle" auto toggled on/off while switching between playlists and library too?

Steven

• Administrator
Thanks, got it (v1.4.4355)! Auto hide track-browser in playlists works perfect!
And can be "shuffle" auto toggled on/off while switching between playlists and library too?
i not planning to your suggestion, however there is a (newish) setting for auto-playlists to shuffle the results