Author Topic: What is your favorite thing to do?  (Read 5225 times)

Terry Walker

Hello guys, spring is right around the corner. The long, gray winter is coming to a close. Fresh buds bloom, animals awaken and the earth seems to come to life again. What is your favorite thing to do? Do you spring clean? What kinds of things do you do at that time?

Música

Hi there: Bicycle, listen to music on my patio, and this year, visit/reunite with friends in a slowly-coming post-vaccine season.

Terry Walker

I love cycling and listening to music as well. Anyways, Enjoy your reunion with friends. Keep safe and healthy. God speed!   :)

Terry Walker

Feeling tired and running out of ideas during this season?  You can try to check this one https://bucketlistjourney.net/spring-bucket-list-ideas/ and for sure it’s worth it!

Holbytla

Hello guys, spring is right around the corner. The long, gray winter is coming to a close. Fresh buds bloom, animals awaken and the earth seems to come to life again. What is your favorite thing to do? Do you spring clean? What kinds of things do you do at that time?

As soon as the snow melts, I go in the national park next door and explore the forest with my earbuds on listening to music.  8)