Author Topic: Player Panel menu  (Read 2780 times)

MasterP

Hi,

two things id like to get added:
1) please add 'Edit' into richt click menu on the player panel. Thats how i did in MM to quickly edit the current track. Right now in MB you have to right click and 'find track in current tab' and then right click in the list and chose 'edit'.

2) also 'find track in current tab' sometimes doesnt find the current track in the tab. I have to manually switch to the 'Now playing tab' and then find it again. Could you have it automatically switch to 'Now playing' if it doesnt find the track in the current tab?

thank you!
MasterP

Steven

• Administrator
2) also 'find track in current tab' sometimes doesnt find the current track in the tab. I have to manually switch to the 'Now playing tab' and then find it again. Could you have it automatically switch to 'Now playing' if it doesnt find the track in the current tab?
there are multiple ways to locate the playing track in the current tab so could you let me know which way you are doing this? I am wondering why it cant find the track in the current main panel tab
if you are looking for the playing track in the now playing list, there is a right click command or hotkey for that already

MasterP

there are multiple ways to locate the playing track in the current tab so could you let me know which way you are doing this? I am wondering why it cant find the track in the current main panel tab
if you are looking for the playing track in the now playing list, there is a right click command or hotkey for that already

same way as i described in 1). right click on player panel and select 'locate track in current tab'
its not looking in the 'now playing' tab, or it would have found the track.