Author Topic: Playlist not working correctly  (Read 897 times)

barlet

I am using Version 3.4.7726 P which I assume is the latest version.

Something funny is going on with MB and the playlist is not working correctly. If you remove a number from the now playing track, it will jump the next queued track and plays the one after. If one puts a track, before the playing track, it will go back and replays the track already played.  If the playlist is put on shuffle, it sometimes plays a number, not in the playlist.

I do not know whether I explained the bug correctly. If not I can send screenshots or do an example.

Steven

• Administrator
The only issue i can reproduce is when you delete the playing track in unshuffled mode, it will jump to the wrong track. This fixes that:
https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip

If the other issue still happens, can you give me step-by-step instructions?

barlet

Thanks, Steve. It seems that it is fixed now. 

I shall give it a more robust try this afternoon and I shall get back to you if there is any other anomaly.

BTW. "If you remove a number from the now playing track" should have read "If a track placed before the now playing track, is removed from the playlist, it will jump a track". I apologise for not explaining myself clearly. But it seems to be fixed now.

Thanks for such a great programme which is second to none and which I cannot do without.