Author Topic: Artist Slideshow In Track Details Panel  (Read 5000 times)

agoMiST

I was wondering if this was possible to implement

Steven

• Administrator
you mean the one that shows by default in the now playing list?
Edit/Preferences/now playing information/show information for the playing artist

agoMiST

That's the one, as it is at the moment I have it in the bottom panel with the artist biography, but that tends to take up a bit more space than I'd like view-wise...

I'm hoping it's possible for just the slideshow to be viewed in something similar to the artwork panel

also, thanks for your speedy response  ;D

Steven

• Administrator
that sounds like the artist visualiser
View/Visualiser/Artist Pictures

agoMiST

Didn't even realize that option was on the visualizer as I never use it   :-\
Is there some way of docking it in the track information panel?

Sarge

Didn't even realize that option was on the visualizer as I never use it   :-\
Is there some way of docking it in the track information panel?

You can use the Artist visualizer with the Now playing list..Float the Now Playing panel and push it just out side the MB frame, then start the Artist visualizer

Same with the Lyrics panel..show it in a floating window, then bring up the visualizer and you can put the lyrics on top
Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:23:54 PM by Sarge

agoMiST

I see where you're coming from but I don't actually have the now playing list on show and I like to have access to my library at all times which the visualizer prevents.

I use the right hand panel for Track Details with Artwork (not the Artwork Panel) and lyrics; not using tabs for them either

This is my setup:
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc479/agoMiST/musicbee.png

Ideally I'd like the artist slideshow to appear above the track information...

If it's not doable it's not a problem as it's purely for aesthetics...

Sarge

I see where you're coming from but I don't actually have the now playing list on show and I like to have access to my library at all times which the visualizer prevents.

I like to sit in my underwear and drink beer..Put the Lyrics up and sing along like I'm in the shower.  ;D

Sarge

We could do a Duet, and make a youtube video....now that's a scary thought  ;D

Nixander

I requested this one time before.. id would be great if there was an option to show the artist information ( artist picture+ description) in the lef/right sidebar... Right now i have the artist information in the bottom panel, but i also think that it takes to much space (especially if i have the trackbrowser activated).
 :):)