Author Topic: Translator Q&A  (Read 470912 times)

boroda

'Album artist' in tag inspector is not localized.

boroda

Remove all individual artists in multiple artist splitter window, non localized text 'Artist will not be split' is displayed. The same for composer.

boroda

Open any writable track in tag editor, then mark file as read-only in windows explorer, then change some tag and save changes: not localized window ''Unable to write to file - file is marked as read-only' will be displayed.

ksvane

I'll be working on a danish translation unless someone tries to stop me... do I just open the .txt file and translate what's inside?

boroda

First of all you need to translate this file. Change extension to .lng and filename to <translated to Danish 'Danish'>. Then you need to add to the end of your language file every string from this file and translate them. Good luck.

ksvane

Thanks, looks manageable... :P might even be kind of fun

boroda

I would recommend you to preserve all comments (strings beginning with '!' char). I think you'll have to review your translation later several times and comments would be very helpful.

Steven

• Administrator
updated new.txt has been uploaded with all changes for version 1.3 of musicbee (search for 1.3 in the file)
http://www.mediafire.com/?41lsi3seum2id7e

OrB

i think there is a problem with:
!TM.menu.FwSA#      Files with Small Artwork
but i got this one twice
!TM.menu.FwMA#      Files with Missing Artwork
(located in the dropdown-menu which is visible after the small-artwork-scan)

Steven

• Administrator

Wolo

OrB

"missing tags: " located in the status-column in the "Copy Files to Organised Folder" window is not localized -
 ( maybe from other context:  !TM.msg.Mita#      Missing tags: )

Steven

• Administrator
done as suggested for the next update