Author Topic: separate field overrides Track Information  (Read 5693 times)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Currently if you select "split multi-value tags into rows", max row span setting has no effect

Would be great if you could override that global "split" setting on a field-by-field basis.
Either by putting a value greater than 1 in the row span column when "split multi-value tags into rows" is checked to turn it off for that field
or
Putting 0 (zero) in the row span column will activate "split multi-value tags into rows" for that field if the global setting is off.
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

Bee-liever

BTW this is so I can have my nicely separated Musicians list and my not-crammed-into-1-line Release notes both on track information (2)

Steven

• Administrator
For the next v3.4 update, you can set the split flag separately on each line.
Also MB now respects the max rows setting when tags are split to separate rows
Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:11:19 AM by Steven

Bee-liever

Thank you very much Steven.
Looking forward to using this  :)

Bee-liever

separately split flags working nicely but unfortunately, font markup tags are now being ignored

Steven

• Administrator
separately split flags working nicely but unfortunately, font markup tags are now being ignored
I dont think anything has been changed in that regard ie. markup tags are not supported for values split over rows.
However i will have another look at that

Bee-liever

Sorry, it was just me not noticing the max: row span had jumped to "99" with the update  :-[

Bee-liever

No, wait, there is a problem.
Before I had
Code
{font: Segoe MDL2 Assets;Bold;9}{contrast: 60} {font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}{contrast: default}<Album>; $IsNull(<Subtitle>,,{font: WebHostingHub-Glyphs;Regular;9}{contrast: 1}"  "{font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;7.5}{contrast: default}<Subtitle [display]>"; ")$If($Left(<Grouping>,1)="G",{font: WebHostingHub-Glyphs;Regular;9}{contrast: 1}"   "{font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}{contrast: default}$Split(<Grouping>,"; ",2),<Grouping>)$If(<Disc Count>>1,"; "{font: Segoe UI Symbol;Regular;9}{contrast: 1}{font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}{contrast: default}"(disc "<Disc#>" of "<Disc Count>"  -  track "$If(<Track#><10,$RSplit(<Track#>,0,1),<Track#>)" of "<Track Count>")"," (track "$If(<Track#><10,$RSplit(<Track#>,0,1),<Track#>)" of "<Track Count>")")
with "split multi-value tags into rows" active.
This allowed multi-row information with icons for various items.
Now I also have to have max. row span set to get the multi-row information to display, but then I can't use markup to display icons.
Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:05:29 AM by Bee-liever

Bee-liever

That seems to be working fine.
Will test some more and give a yell if any problems arise.
Thanks again.

Bee-liever

Have been moving things around in the two track information panels and all seems to be problem free.

I'll also ask if it's possible to add markup support to the 'prompt:' field so it can be displayed in Bold.

Steven

• Administrator
I have updated it again as the intention was to carry the markup over the split lines which it wasnt doing in all cases

https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee34_Patched.zip

Steven

• Administrator

Bee-liever

i have added support for markup in the prompt
Thank you.

I have updated it again as the intention was to carry the markup over the split lines which it wasnt doing in all cases
Should this work with existing scripts or do I have to format them differently?
Getting duplicates now with existing scripts

Code
{font: Segoe MDL2 Assets;Regular;9} {font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}$Replace($Replace(<Genre Groups>,/,"; "),"; ","; "{font: Segoe MDL2 Assets;Regular;9}{contrast: 1}" "{font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}{contrast: default}); {font: Segoe MDL2 Assets;Regular;9} {font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}$Replace($Replace(<Genres>,/,"; "),"; ","; "{font: Segoe MDL2 Assets;Regular;9}{contrast: 1}" "{font: Verdana Pro Cond;Regular;8.25}{contrast: default})