Author Topic: setting to always restart in theater mode  (Read 3162 times)

master

hi, can you add this feature in settings, i want always stay in theater mode even if i close and open the player and not use shortcut plz thx !

phred

• Global Moderator
I don't understand why you considered this a bug? I have moved it to the Wishlist section.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

master

thx, i was in the wrong section, if a dev can add this feature in the new update please

phred

• Global Moderator
thx, i was in the wrong section, if a dev can add this feature in the new update please
There is only one developer. Whether it gets added or not is solely at his discretion. Among the things that are considered are how many other users are requesting this feature, how difficult it is to implement, how much time Steven has available, and how many more important things there are to get done..
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

wobbly

what is wrong with a shortcut ?  it's the  same a clicking and icon

master

i listen lots of music, i am not going to press each time on my keyboard which is far from me to switch to theater mode, I live in 2020 not in 1995, I think that it must be easy to program in the software, if you want to improve musicbee and that 'he is successful I think it is necessary, but you do as you want

frankz

I remember 1995.  All that keyboard button pressing was a real chore back then.  Some did not survive it. RIP.

Steven

• Administrator
I remember 1995.  All that keyboard button pressing was a real chore back then.  Some did not survive it. RIP.
glad to see you made it through!

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
i listen lots of music, i am not going to press each time on my keyboard which is far from me to switch to theater mode, I live in 2020 not in 1995, I think that it must be easy to program in the software, if you want to improve musicbee and that 'he is successful I think it is necessary, but you do as you want

You could try selecting the "On Play" switch to "Theatre Mode" in Settings..

If you can't manage the PLAY button, you can change setting "Play on MB launch"...
Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:27:09 AM by Freddy Barker

wobbly

master

thx for your help, i found "On Play" switch to "Theatre Mode" in settings, i was thinking it don't work but the player switch after 5 seconds, so it works, im happy now thanks, the player have a nice sound quality !