Author Topic: Disable Artwork  (Read 2123 times)

conchoprovincial

I am sorry if this has been answered before, but i couldn't find a way to disable the artwork. I don't want it to be shown in the albums & tracks view. How can I do that?

Steven

• Administrator

sveakul

I am sorry if this has been answered before, but i couldn't find a way to disable the artwork. I don't want it to be shown in the albums & tracks view. How can I do that?

Right-click the "Albums and Tracks" header, choose "Set Displayed Fields", and un-check "Artwork" under the "Selected Fields" column.

If that's not what you mean, please be more specific.

phred

• Global Moderator
Right-click the "Albums and Tracks" header, choose "Set Displayed Fields", and un-check "Artwork" under the "Selected Fields" column.
You can't remove artwork from the Album and Tracks view.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

sveakul

You can't remove artwork from the Album and Tracks view.

and if I had gone the distance and TRIED it, I would have seen just that message quoted at me, or, "a checked box doesn't always mean you can UN-check it"   :-[

phred

• Global Moderator
and if I had gone the distance and TRIED it, I would have seen just that message quoted at me, or, "a checked box doesn't always mean you can UN-check it"   :-[
Not to worry. I've done the same thing before. "Oh, I know this one!" Only to find out that had I tested it first, the option had changed. Or I had never used it. Or I had "mis-remembered."
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

conchoprovincial

Its not clear what you are asking for

I meant the part with No Cover Art here:

https://ibb.co/nPJn3Ny

There's no image there yet, and I don't know when I'll get around to adding one to them.

frankz

If you use Tracks view instead of Album and Tracks and group by album you can get pretty close to this same layout without the artwork.