Author Topic: Unintentionally clicking the Play button when hovering over album art  (Read 2655 times)

coda

• Independent internet professional
I typically browse my albums using the Album Artwork panel, and then select individual songs from the tracklist to add to my playlist. But sometimes I unintentionally click on the "Play" button that appears on hover of the album art when selecting a new album. This immediately clears my playlist and replaces it with that album.

I understand this feature might be useful to some but to me, if I wanted to play a whole album, I would simply double-click the album art. I don't feel the "Play" button on hover adds any value. It's more of an annoyance than anything.

I would consider making it either a permanent button - because then I can at least avoid clicking it - or add a user option to remove or disable it. Thanks.

Steven

• Administrator
its been on the back of my mind to change it when you have the artwork panel configured to show album tracks that the "Play" button doesnt display as double clicking the album picture with this config plays the album. So i will make that change.
if you have the artwork panel configured so the album tracks dont display, then for now it would stay the same - double clicking an album in this config navigates to the album tracks so having a Play button is useful in this case

coda

• Independent internet professional

Steven

• Administrator
this removes the play button as described above:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0on849n3e4ddpjk

just unzip and copy/ overwrite the existing musicbee.exe file
Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:23:04 PM by Steven