Author Topic: Vivaldi browser  (Read 27025 times)

phred

• Global Moderator
If you got no response after posting the same thing two weeks ago, perhaps you should find a Vivaldi or Bing forum or a Reddit sub and post there. I would think you'd have better luck with that than posting here again.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Música

But it's MB post count I'm trying to build...
I do understand your logic: This was a "last" and also-, not instead-of or hadn't-thought-of-that try; but, thanks for the response.

Música

Thank you, stardepp. It's actually an Edge question, but Vivaldi users will best understand what I want, and some there are likely to know Edge. Thanks again.

boroda

here is the mods, which i've made for vivaldi:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rtkax2nchxetx/vivaldi

and description of 2 my mods:

https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/61132/autosave-sessions-and-sessions-panel-mods

p.s. i'm registered as "boroda74" on vivaldi forum.

Música

Corliss Rain

Hey, is anybody having issues with Vivaldi not opening? It just sits there not responding and eventually crashes my system. Can't find anything about it on the Vivaldi forum. I've got the latest version.

boroda

no. what exactly version? i'm using 5.6.2867.50 (Stable channel) (64 bit) now, all is fine.

stardepp

@Corliss Rain Please describe your problem in more detail: which operating system, which Vivaldi version, when exactly does this error occur.

Corliss Rain

Windows 11, Vivaldi 5.6.2867.50
When I open Vivaldi, it just sits unresponsive for about 15 minutes and then the computer suddenly reboots itself.

Música

Still running V 5.6.2687.58 successfully on Win 10.

Corliss Rain

I've downloaded it again and installed it. Still gets to the screen with the V, sits unmoving for 15 minutes, and shuts itself down. At least it's no longer crashing my whole computer this time. :-\

Música

P.S,, also running V 5.6.2867.62 sporadically/sort of increasingly on Win 7 desktop -since Edge started showing a "no longer supported... (on W7)" alert recently.