Author Topic: Auto DJ stops playing after initial list  (Read 1255 times)

DuxCorvan

Never had a problem with this feature, but now I can't make Auto DJ to work: it does not matter what the settings are, it only plays the initial list, and does not maintain the list updated with new tracks, basically defeating the purpose of a Auto DJ feature.

Please, help.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Could you give us a screenshot of your auto dj settings? Also, what version of MusicBee are you using? Did this problem start when you did an update, or did you notice anything else that might have caused it?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

DuxCorvan

Version 3.3.7491, the same I've been using for months. Nothing new, and the DJ settings are nothing special (and I've used them always, with no problems until a few days ago).

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Thanks. You could try updating to the version in my signature, which should be the very latest. I'm not aware of any changes related to auto-dj, but I could easily have missed one.

If the change didn't happen after a particular update, though, it's really a mystery. Something, somewhere changed, obviously.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

DuxCorvan

It's the Microsoft Store version, so cannot update it ATM. But thank you very much for trying to assist.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
In that case, my advice would be to try a portable installation and see if it has the same problem. If not, you can export settings from the store version so you're not starting from scratch. I think you can even use the same library, just point your new version to the existing library file.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)