Author Topic: A skinning odyssey - Part 3: A Swarm of Bees(kins)  (Read 5711 times)

fred

The end of the journey ...

Most of the new skins published in the last 6 months or so have black and/or white backgrounds. I'm not a great fan of either and before embarking on Pure Black&White I was working on backgrounds other than black or white. Luckily (!?) covid-19 lock down provided me with the opportunity to realise my dreams. The result ...

61 skins with 18 different backgrounds colours, 19 text/icon/button colours and 24 different highlight colours. Two examples:

Again all skins are provided in both "bitmapped" (again thanks to diego) & "flat" versions. All source is also included.

Download here

A guide to skinning here

Astute readers might have noticed that with the components here a "Woolworths pick 'n' mix" could produce more than 2 million skins ...
Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:41:06 PM by fred

haggers

Great work on all 3 releases but this one I think looks the most unique. Fantastic job!

fred

Thanks, glad that you like it (by the way which do you particularly like?)

stardepp

Hello Fred, because I can't get the theme programming to work, I wanted to ask if you can create a skin in red and yellow for me for your second example as a finished skin file in .xml. I would be very grateful for that.

fred

Skin & xml file can be found here
Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:20:35 PM by fred

fred

Sorry about that (I didn't check it before I posted) - original post corrected with the correct link (Google Drive)